Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Post

Everyone I know is blogging and seemingly having a good time doing it, so I decided I would jump on the blogging bandwagon myself. For my first post I thought I would discuss the process of decision making since I am in the middle of trying to make a few. Why is it that some decisions are so easy, while others are so difficult? When it comes to making life-altering decisions about what and how my students learn and will continue learning throughout their lives - I don't even blink an eye. I feel confident in what I do, and I do it. But when it comes to what's for dinner...I'm lost. And then, often I'll come to a decision, but I second guess myself to the point of sleepless nights and groggy mornings. Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball so that I could look into the future and know, for sure, what I should do in my life. I guess that's the epitome of faith right there. We can't see into the future. And would life be any fun if we could? Probably not! Therefore, I have resolved to leave it up to God to show me the way as I petition Him in prayer and bible study. (But can someone remind me of my resolution tomorrow?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment