Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer is Here!!!!!!!!

Well, I made it through my 5th year of teaching. This, by far, has been my most challenging yet most rewarding year to date. I had some of the sweetest children on the face of the earth this year, and I will miss them tremendously. I am excited, however, to be out for the summer. My brain has become a big pile of mush inside of my head. I just keep waiting for gray matter to come oozing out of my ears. I don't have much planned for the summer, and I like it that way. I want to rest, and rest, and rest, and then have a few spontaneous vacations with family and friends. I am presenting at the Whole Schools Institute again this year in July, and I am very excited about that. I love sharing my excitement for teaching, and I love that I get a WHOLE summer to renew that excitement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment