Saturday, June 19, 2010

The More You Sew

So, I always said I would never learn to sew, but here I am and I can't get enough of it. You know what they say: practice makes perfect. Well, in my case, practice makes pretty good, but I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I love being able to create something, especially when that something would normally cost me $50 to $80 (curse you children's clothes makers) and I can make it for under $10. So here are a few things I've created lately. I made an adorable dress for Kennedy, a fun and functional beach bag, and a cute zippered pouch that I put my make-up in. I LOVE all three.

2 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

LOVE IT!!! :)

Andrea Schipke said...

make me that dress...i'm NOT kidding. make it really round. i love it. i love it. i love it!

Post a Comment