Sunday, July 4, 2010

Traveling Wild Style


So, I've been looking for a large duffle bag to take on weekend trips (since I'm going on a lot this summer :)! ) but I haven't been able to find one large enough. I looked into Vera Bradley, but by the time I bought one from there I could take another vacation. I mean, are those bags really worth all that. Anyways, I decided I'd be crafty and make my own duffle bag. I used some leftover fabric from some other projects, and voila! I have a zebra stripe duffle bag with red and white polka dot lining. It turned out great. I can fit about a week's worth of clothes, shoes, and jewelry in it and still have room leftover. I didn't put a zipper in because I was too lazy to go to Walmart, so I just put tie straps in the middle to help keep it closed. The tie straps are working good so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment