Monday, October 4, 2010

GRRRRR

I really don't know how I'm going to survive getting Kennedy through school. She is so headstrong and stubborn. Doing homework with her is a nightmare. Today, she got in trouble because she doodled ALL over her paper instead of writing her capital G's lowercase g's and 7's. She had to stay in from recess, was scolded (by her teacher, her dad, and me), didn't get to watch TV, got at least ten spankings, and still hasn't finished her work. She will start doing it and then I'll look over and she's doodling on her paper again. Then she wrote her name on her paper completely backwards - I'm talking mirror image! And don't think "Oh, she might be dyslexic"...NO, she is just being Kennedy - stubborn! She will do things just simply to be stubborn. If she's not supposed to do it, then for some reason she feels that she must. McKenzie was nothing like this. McKenzie has always done what she was supposed to, for the most part (I mean she is human). And then, we look over and she has fallen asleep doing her homework. I mean, what are you supposed to do with that.

I love my little curly headed Kennedy, but goodness, she's going to turn me gray before I'm 30! She just better be glad she's so darn cute!

2 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

oh my goodness!! You definitely have your work cut out for you! Just remember she's 4 and she will probably grow out of it... :)

Andrea Schipke said...

Love her. I hate I'm missing all this...I would love to near her side of the story!!! She always has the best reasons.

Post a Comment