Monday, July 26, 2010

Here We Go Again!!!

Okay, so we've been renting our house for about 8 months now, and we LOVE it!!!!! We were actually hoping that our landlord might want to sell it once we got ready to buy a house (I hate saving for down payments). Anyways, long story short, the landlord got a divorce, the wife got the house, and now she wants to move in - meaning we have to move out!!! We are not quite ready to buy a house especially since I can't make up my mind about where I even want to live. I LOVE living in Laurel and have always dreamed of owning a historic home, but you never know if the neighborhoods around here are going to still be good neighborhoods in the next few years. Anyways, we are apartment hunting at the moment. We will put a lot of our furniture in storage, the girls will share a room, Bo will not have a home office, we will save up money, and hopefully buy a house within the next year. I know God has a plan for everything, and in the end this will be a blessing to us. How can I complain? I have an awesome husband, two gorgeous girls, good health, food to eat, and more stuff than I need - All's Well that Is Well!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment