Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Today was the first day of the 2010 school year for McKenzie, Kennedy and I. Today was Kennedy's first day at big school. She started the 4K program at Nora Davis where I teach. She looked sooo little walking those long halls. She is such a big girl. All day people kept coming and telling me funny things that Kennedy said throughout the day....I just simply say, "I'm sorry." If you know Kennedy at all, you know why. Today was McKenzie's first day of 5th grade....AAHHH!! my baby should not be in 5th grade. She will go to junior high next year. I'm so not ready, but let's not talk about that. She is really excited about school this year. Her homeroom teacher is fun and energetic and LOVES science. So that is right up McKenzie's alley. I think she's going to have an awesome year. Today was my first day with my new set of darlings. I swear I have the cutest 20 kids in the school. They have the sweetest faces, and they also have really sweet personalities to go along those sweet faces. I'm really excited to see what this year has in store - for all of us!

1 comments:

The Brady's said...

how cute!!! Conner has the same nap pad just in different colors!!

Post a Comment