Sunday, August 8, 2010

Excitement and Exhaustion

Well, first day of school is tomorrow! I really am very excited about getting my new set of kiddos. I'm also very excited to share my classroom with a new student teacher in a few weeks. I think that this year is going to be very fun and rewarding. I am also having to clean out EVERYTHING in our house for our yard sale next week. I am definitely selling more than I'm keeping. That's kinda scary, but we just won't have room for it all. And it's stuff that barely gets used anyways - if it gets used at all. I've gone through almost all of our rooms, and I am exhausted! I still have a little more in my room and the sewing/craft room then I'll be done with cleaning out. But, after the yard sale is over I have to pack up everything for the move. I'm packing a little as I go, but most of it will have to wait until closer to our moving date (August 31). As I clean out all our stuff (especially the girls' stuff) I get a little sad, but they are really excited about living in the apartment and I just have to look at it like a new adventure. And it's definitely going to be less to have to clean :-). Bright side - right?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment